Basketball practice begins on Thursday, October 26th at 3:00 in the gym. Since we are practicing two days a week this year, we are going from 3:00-4:30.
The school calendar says 5:00, but we will end at 4:30 so please have rides here then.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Please fill out and turn in the behavioral contract form that is attached by Thursday.
- Make sure your athlete brings gym clothes and basketball/tennis shoes for every practice.
- Players may bring Gatorade or water in a water bottle, but nothing else to drink.
- We have plenty of basketballs.
- No electronics allowed during practice.
- No students allowed at practice that are not on the team. Parents are allowed to watch, but NOT intervene.
- If you are not at school on a practice day, you may not come to practice.
- If your athlete will not be attending practice, I need an email from a parent before practice explaining why.
- ALL players need to come to the first practice.
For more information, go to the basketball page here